Fulltone® – ChoralFlange – (Mint – Rare)
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $143.75 with More info
Get’s your have on a very cool, very rare gem from Fulltone. This pedal is hand-signed by Mike Fuller 8/2004. Running 2 amps? This makes an incredible stereo image.
From Kenny’s personal collection, a truly legendary unit.
CONDITION: MINT – Pedal Mint, Includes Box, downloaded manual.
New Zealand Product - (Please Allow 2-4 days for delivery)
Guitarists and Bassists, your search for the ultimate analog modulation pedal has ended…. this is the real thing, not a sterile Digital or “Modelling” sound! The FLANGING is amazing! Very musical and very reminiscent of “House Burning Down” Jimi Hendrix and “High Landrons.” Eric Johnson And without a bunch of noise… in ((STEREO)) too.
The CHORUS is wide-ranging, getting everything from thick pitch-bent vibrato’d vintage CE-1 style sounds to very transparent splits, but without the sterility of the popular hi-end choruses. And there’s more headroom so that there isn’t any input overload distortion if you use heavy strings (like me) or play bass. This thing does great Leslie simulations as well, in both stereo and mono operation.
- Delay Time knob allowing for subtle or wildly detuned chorus/Vibratos.
- Mix knob for balancing between Effected and straight Guitar/Bass signals
- Depth knob for effect Intensity and thickness.
- Rate knob with LED indicator for a visual to match with song tempo…doubles as.
- External trimmer for Gain, and mini-toggle switch for Range (1 or 2 Octave sweep) and Function (selects between Chorus or Flanger).
- ChoralFlange Manual
- Artists: David Grissom, Pat Buchanan, John Scofield, Eric Johnson, Paul Gilbert