Kluson® – 6 In Line Left Hand Contemporary Diecast Series Tuning Machines
$125.99 – $167.99
Or 4 fortnightly payments from $31.50 with More info
Kluson® 19:1 ratio Contemporary Diecast Series tuning machines. These state of the art diecast tuning machines are designed for usage on contemporary guitars and utilize the same mounting hole common to Grover® 305 series medium tuning machines as well as the common Gotoh® tuning machines with the mounting screw located offset at approximately 7 O’clock or 5 O’clock depending on left or right handed application.
This 6 in line set uses the common modern 25/64 in. (10mm) peghole with a hex head type screw-in bushing and single mounting screw. All mounting hardware is included.
- Gear Ratio= 19:1
- Peg Hole requirement= 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Mounting requires a single screw
- String Post Overall Height= 1 1/16 in.
- String Post Diameter= 6mm
- String Thru Hole Ctr Height= 29/32 in.
- Bushing Type = Screw-in Hex Head