Kluson® – 6 In Line Left Hand Revolution Series H-Mount Tuning Machines
$142.99 – $197.99
Or 4 fortnightly payments from $35.75 with More info
The Kluson® Revolution H-Mount 19:1 high ratio tuning machine. This is truly a game changer with the traditional 6 in line footprint and newly designed sealed diecast housing. These state of the art machines are designed to directly retrofit diecast tuning machines with a hex head bushing, traditional Kluson 6 in line mounting pattern and modern 25/64 inch peghole. The vintage outline, metal oval button and pin-stripes pay tribute to Kluson® heritage while the brand new housing appearance incorporates all the features the modern guitarist demands.
High gear ratio guarantees silky smooth operation, fine tuning stability and no backlash all in a sealed one-piece housing. Includes 6 in line tuning machine set for left handed instruments and all mounting hardware.
- Peghole size required= 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Gear ratio= 19:1
- Bushing Type= Screw-in Hex Head
- String Post Type= Kluson SafeTi Post
- String Post Height Overall = 1 In.
- String Post Diameter= 6mm
- String Height in SafeTi Post= 55/64 in. (22mm)
- Used by James Trussart Guitars