Taylor – K66e Solid Hawaiian Koa AAA Flame (RARE)
Taylor’s jumbo-style Grand Orchestra body shape, the K66e offers a distinctive playing experience elevated by its gorgeously AAA-figured Hawaiian Koa back, sides and top.
Serving up big, lush, sparkling octave shimmer with a refined midrange character. This model benefits from the large lung capacity of the Grand Orchestra body, which yields serious projection and tonal depth with remarkable sensitivity to a soft touch.
This model is appointed with wood-forward elements such as maple body binding, a single-ring maple rosette and an intricate Vine inlay in maple. Other appointments include ultra-precise Taylor tuners in gold and a gloss-finish body with a beautiful shaded edge-burst.
From Kenny’s personal collection, A truly stunning guitar, It doesn’t get any better than this. The guitar has been lovingly cared for and cased stored with Boveda & Bluetooth humidity control. Frank’s video below is of the actual guitar.
CONDITION: MINT – Guitar is in Mint Condition less than 30 hours of play time. Includes all case candy as pictured. Please contact us via WhatsApp if you require more info or images. Price includes free delivery and fresh set of strings installed and setup.
Rockshop quoted price when new was $11,999.00
INSTOCK - Please allow 2-4 days for delivery
Features: Taylor K66E 12 String (built-in 2016)
- Shaded Edge Burst
- Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Expression 2.0 Pickup System
- AAA Figured Hawaiian Koa Solid Top
- AAA Figured Hawaiian Koa Solid Back and Sides
- Performance Bracing with Relief Route
- Tropical Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Ebony Bridge
- 25.5″ Scale
- 1 and 7/8″ Bone Nut Width
- Bone Wave-Compensation Saddle (Provides accurate intonation for a clean, in-tune sound)
- Island Vine Fingerboard Inlay
- Gold Taylor Tuners (or optional Ebony and Ivory buttons)
- Satin Neck Finish
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Setup with Extra Light 10-47
- Please contact us if you have any questions.